*Affiliated with the HypnoBirthing® Institute.
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is a complete childbirth education program that teaches expectant couples to view birth as a normal, natural, healthy part of life, rather than a medical emergency. In the absence of fear and tension, a woman’s body is uniquely and perfectly designed to birth comfortably, serenely, and safely. HypnoBirthing dispels the myths and fears that lead to anxiety and negative expectations about the process of normal childbirth. Working with a certified practitioner, parents will learn powerful relaxation techniques that enable mothers to birth as nature intended.
When you have your baby with HypnoBirthing®, you will not be in a trance or a sleep. What you will experience is similar to the daydreaming, or focusing, that occurs when you are engrossed in a book or a movie or staring into a fire.
You will be conversant and in good spirits–totally relaxed, but fully in control. Awake throughout, you will be aware of your body’s surges and your baby’s progress; but because you will have trained yourself to reach complete relaxation, you will be able to determine the degree and the manner in which you will feel the surges. You will experience birthing in an atmosphere of calm relaxation, free of the fear that prevents the muscles of your body from functioning as nature intended them to. In this calm state, your body’s natural relaxant, endorphins, replaces the stress hormones that constrict and cause pain.
The Advantages of HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
• The deep relaxation of HypnoBirthing® leads to shorter, easier labors with fewer complications.
• Provides accurate pregnancy and birth information, emphasizing the body’s ability to birth comfortably, and releasing fears that can lead to tension and discomfort.
• Effective relaxation techniques allow women to give birth as nature intended: without suffering. Some women have painless births using the relaxation and breathing exercises, although HypnoBirthing® doesn’t promise pain-free birthing.
• HypnoBirthing® skills allow you to stay calm and focused should your birthing take an unexpected turn.
• Visualization techniques help you create the best possible outcome for you and your baby.
• Greatly reduces the need for interventions like pitocin, anesthesia, and surgical birth.
• HypnoBirthing® helps parents bond with their growing child during pregnancy, which can help to reduce the “baby-blues” after the baby is born.
• HypnoBirthing® moms are both deeply relaxed and completely aware during birth.
• It helps to preserve the intimate, quiet atmosphere that is most conducive to a gentle birth experience.
I teach HypnoBirthing® classess in Spanish Fork, Draper, and Lehi. See the class schedule HERE please feel free to email me with any questions: email@example.com